Key Specifications/Special Features:
Advantages of Prefabricated Houses:
- Quick to Construct: these types of homes can be built in a matter of weeks, which is a huge bonus to the time it takes to complete a traditional home.
- Easy to build: because flat pack homes are largely constructed in a factory before you see them, it makes the assembly on your end relatively easy.
- Affordable: these types of houses cost roughtly 10-25% less than other type of home, making them an affordable option for many difference people. They are also a great choice for first-time homeowners.
- Eco-friendly: flat pack homes are typically made from timber and are extremely energy efficient, boasting airtightness. Some designs,such as the Swedish variety, have SIP panels, which are very strong and provide a lot of insulation.
No Name Specification
1 Size 6055*2435*2896mm
2 Wall 75mm glass wool sandwich panel, 0.4mm color steel sheet and 60kg/m3 glass wool density inside.
3 Roof Outside is 0.5mm color steel as the surface, middle is 75mm glass wool insulation. Inside is 9mm melamine board.
Permitted live loading:1.5KN/m²
4 Base External wainscot is 0.3mm galvanized steel sheet metal, and insulation is glass wool. The supporting material is 16mm cement board and the inside decoration is 2mm rubber plastic flooring.
Permitted loading: 3.0KN/m2
5 Column Galvanized steel, material: Q345-Q235, 3mm thickness. Connection part is M12 high strength bolt.
6 Door Steel door, single door with dimension of 840*2035mm, furnished with lock.
7 Window 1) PVC sliding window, white color, with dimensions of 800*1100mm; Supplied with fly screen.
2) PVC casement window, white color, size is 800*500mm. Supplied with fly screen.
8 Ceiling 0.5 pressed color steel sheet
9 Flooring 2mm rubber floor
10 Central drainage 4*￠50 PVC downpipe
11 Electric System Outside connection: 1*3P32A Industrial Terminal
Inside roof: 2*36W Single tube fluorescent lamp
1*10 digit D/B
Corner collection: 3* 2&3 pin multi-socket
1*13A AC socket
1* one-way switch